How can I import a trail?
There are two methods:
1. Start the app where you have received the GPX-file (Email, Dropbox, etc.) and click on the file.
2. Select ‘The Mantrailing App’ to open the file.
If this method should not work use method 2.
1. Store the GPX file you have received via Mail, Dropbox, etc. on your internal memory
2. Open the app menu and open ‘Import GPX’
3. In the opening dialog select the local GPX file.
If the dialog doesn’t open, an additional app is required, that provides the functionallity to access the internal storgae. We recommend using ‘ES File Explorer File Manager‘.